Saturday, July 28, 2012

Robert and Biridiana's Baby Shower Invitations

I feel privledged to be asked by one of my co-workers and his wife to make the invitations and decorations for their upcoming baby shower.  They sent me some pics of what they were looking for and this is what came back with. (the first few are the sample, with made up information, I gave them for approval). The bottle slides into the card like a sleeve. The last one is the whole collection of 50 invitations all ready to be put in envelopes and mailed out.  Wow! Lots of work, but so worth it. I like how they came out and I hope they do too.  Thanks again Robert and Biridiana. Best of Everything with your little man soon to be here. You are gonna be great parents!!






1 comment:

  1. Aww! It is so very attractive. My friend highly spoke of the hens party arranged by her cousin before the d day. One of the graceful New York venues was booked online with attractive package. Colors and themes were soothing and DJ with anchor made the atmosphere lively. Pictures clicked shown all the glamour and love showered everywhere.

    ReplyDelete